Wednesday

Pure beauty



There used to be a saying I heard while growing up, it was "Pure as the driven snow." While spending some time visiting family in Saskatchewan while celebrating Christmas I had the opportunity to stop our tan minivan and spend a few minutes capturing God's amazing creation while my wife and kids waited patiently in the van. What is there that speaks of purity like hoar frost on everything you can see? As I saw these images my mind went wild and I was just overcome with the knowledge that I am so small in this universe in which we live. I really am like the dust and yet God has graced me with the opportunity to see amazing art unfolding in the land in front of me. Wow.


I saw much more on our family adventure, you will hear and see more in the future I just thought this was worth a look, I hope you agree.

Rodney

No comments: