Friday

Tips for the Holidays

Two things I thought I'd pass along to you as the holidays are approaching.

As I attend more and more business functions and get out in the world, I'm meeting fabulous people. One of them is Trisha Sveistrup. She has begun coaching women through the process of body transformation without dieting. If you'd like to receive a free e-mail newsletter than can help you through the holidays without weight gain and without deprivation, click here. There is a sign-up in the top right-hand corner of her web-site.

Second, if you're looking for an up-do for a Christmas party, I would have to suggest Sandy Turner at First Impressions (an Aveda concept salon) on St. Mary's Rd. It's her favorite thing to do and she's really good at it! You can call 255-3599 to book your appointment.


My hair after a quick up-do at a trade-show. Sandy is really personable, fun to work with, and has a knack for contemporary, natural-looking up-do's.




No comments: