Thursday

A Few Important Details...

First of all, Happy New Year to everyone! It's great to be back in Winnipeg after time away with our families in Saskatchewan. I must say I love my bed!

Secondly, I'm feeling a little bit sheepish today. Usually the super-proofreader in the family, I realized a big oops today as I received a copy of the invitation I sent out for our one-year birthday bash! In my first draft I sent Rodney, I wasn't sure whether we should go with 6-9 or 5-8 and so I put the latter in brackets. Turns out we never did decide and I forgot to take out the alternate time. Sorry for the confusion!

Maybe a few of you who are coming here for clarification can give us their feedback. Would you rather it was earlier or later?? Love to hear your comments. We WILL decide and let you know after the week-end!!!

And if you can RSVP by the 6th (I know that's not a lot of time) and for sure by the 9th by emailing sonya@evestudios.ca that would be great! You can also contact Rodney at the studio if you're more comfortable with that by calling 221-8413 and leaving a message with your name and number and whether you can come and if you're planning to bring someone, or more simply email studio@evestudios.ca.

We will fill you in more next week...I just thought I'd better put something up here as I know you're receiving your mail invitations (by the way, electronic invitations will be going out shortly and if you haven't received anything yet, it's still coming or we have incorrect or incomplete mailing information for you).

Looking forward to hearing from you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your first birthday Eve Studios! I hope you have a blast at your bash.
-Alicia