Thursday

A mother/daughter story

"I wanted to let you know how my Mother's Day session went. It couldn't have been better!

Since I met Rod in Nov '09 and had a great fun filled session with some girl friends of mine, I knew if anyone was going to make my mom feel great in front of a camera, it was going to be him. I too am not always that keen about my picture being taken, but Rod does have a way to get people to relax and have fun.

Being able to have myself, my 2-month-old daughter and my mom in a picture of this quality is something I am always going to remember. I know my mom had a great time and she can't wait to see her finished "zen" piece. I want to thank you two again for being the ones who made this happen. It means the world to me."

~J.K.

Note from Sonya: This is the last day to enter our draw. If you just won a gift certificate, please don't panic. Just let us know when you'd like to come in and use it (within the next week or so). We also want to assure you that you won't be pressured to buy more photos than you've won. We are here to serve, not to sell.

Looking forward to seeing who our lucky winners are...

No comments: